vrijdag 12 augustus 2011

Mooi gedaan!

Boek met illustraties van over de hele wereld.


We are a growing collection of friends, powerfully pursuing the notion of 'living now'. We're spreading our message through artwork, literature, relationships, exhibitions and more. This movement cannot be confined, is spilling out, and making history.

Some time ago I was diagnosed with cancer. Instantly perspective changed within me! The
fearful, human part of my being wanted to resist this disease, label it as "bad", and be at
the mercy of this situation. But the essence of my spirit knew that this situation could not be isolated from the hidden harmony I seek to follow each day. Having my physical life threatened, provoked within me a strong separation between my spiritual and physical being. Although my physical body was being attacked ... my spiritual essence was untouchable.
My experience with cancer was this; Live Now! Cancer changed the way I ate, slept, and most importantly, the way I live. Before cancer I was like most folks, just cruising along. It was
during my treatment, when I started to discover what cancer could gift to me - the ability to absorb every moment as if each one were my whole life. The Live Now Project was born!

www.welivenow.org/



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 

blogger templates